Collection: Ceramic Handcraft

Palestinian ceramics is a type of traditional ceramics and is very similar to Turkish, Tunisian and Moroccan ceramic, and with the passage of time it took a special character and advantages among these countries.

Traditional Palestinian ceramics is considered one of the seventeen traditional crafts in Palestine, such as pottery, glass, olive wood, and embroidery, where ceramics are considered the most important at all and the most exportable.

More than 90% of the ceramic industry in Palestine is made in the city of Hebron, while the remaining 10% is distributed to the rest of Palestine.

9 products
  • Round Dish Plates
    Regular price
    from $16.79
    Sale price
    from $16.79
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Zeit and Za'atar Round Plate
    Regular price
    from $15.99
    Sale price
    from $15.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Coffee Mug 12 oz
    Regular price
    $14.99
    Sale price
    $14.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Zaytun Round Plate
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Jibneh (Cheese) Round Plate
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Lebneh (Yogurt) Round Plate
    Regular price
    $15.99
    Sale price
    $15.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Ceramic Magnets
    Regular price
    $6.99
    Sale price
    $6.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out
  • Arabic Coffee Cup with Plate
    Regular price
    $12.99
    Sale price
    $12.99
    Regular price
    Unit price
    per 
    Sold out